|Soy sauce||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Ginger root/Fresh||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Boneless beef||3 Pound|
1) In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, oil, vinegar, water, brown sugar, salt, garlic, onion and gingerroot.
2) Cut the beef into thin strips.
3) Thread the strips in the bamboo skewers.
4) Arrange the beef skewers in shallow pan.
5) Stream the marinade over beef skewers and allow to marinate for 4 hours or longer, turning frequently.
6) Broil beef skewers over hot coals for 10 to 15 minutes until tender, turning often as needed.
7) Serve the beef skewers over a bed of small mixed salad if desired.