|Salmon steaks/Salmon fillets||2 Pound|
|Soy sauce/Tamari||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry sherry||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Grated ginger||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
1. Take a shallow dish and arrange salmon fillets, cut into 4 to 6 oz, as a single layer.
2. Take a small bowl, add soy sauce, ginger, garlic and sherry, mix well and pour on the salmon layer. Allow to marinate between 30 minutes to 2 hours.
3. Take out the salmon and arrange in a greased grill with flesh side facing down at a distance of 6 inches from medium hot coals. Allow salmon to be barbecued for 2 mins.
4. Turn to flip side and continue barbecuing for 5 to 8 minutes or till salmon turn completely opaque.
5. Serve hot.
1. The barbecuing time may increase or decrease according to the coal temperature and thickness of salmon.
2. Avoid overcooking the salmon.