Chilled Soba Noodles with Nori
|For dipping sauce|
|Dashi broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||5 Tablespoon|
|Green onions||4 Small, chopped|
|Grated ginger||3 Teaspoon|
|Nori seaweed sheet||1 , toasted and cut into thin strips|
|Dried soba noodles||1 Pound (450 Gram, Buck Wheat)|
1) In a saucepan, add the dipping sauce ingredients, stir and heat until the sugar dissolves ; chill in the refrigerator.
2) Prepare the chopped onions, grated ginger, nori seaweed, and place on the table with the wasabi paste.
3) In to individual saucers pour the chilled dipping sauce.
4) In a large pot allow the water to boil and add the soba noodles; when it stars boiling again, add 4 tbsps cold water; lower the heat;. repeat until the soba is cooked.
5) Drain and rinse the noodles under running cold water,
drain well and place on a serving platter.
SERVING 6) Serve immediately alondside the chilled dipping sauce and the wasabi plate.
Calories 316 Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.89 g1.4%
Saturated Fat 0.19 g0.95%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.4 mg0.13%
Sodium 1388.3 mg57.8%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.6 g2.4%
Sugars 11.1 g
Protein 13 g25.8%
Vitamin A 7.4% Vitamin C 7.2%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 13.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet