1. In a blender blend garlic, lime juice, soya sauce, pineapple juice, red chili and agave, until you get a smooth paste, once done keep it aside.
2. Chop the cauliflower in the blender and keep it in a separate bowl, then chop the parsnip and keep it in a separate bowl. Do the same with the carrots.
3. Make strips of the honey dew melon, green onions, zucchini.
4. Take one nori sheet and put the chopped cauliflower, spread it all over the nori sheet leaving about one inch from the edge.
5. Then place the carrots, sprouts, green onion and zucchini, once done roll the nori wrap.
6. Cut small rolls of the nori roll, and keep it aside.
7. Next take the second nori sheet and place the chopped parsnip followed by strips of melon and roll.
8. Cut small rolls of the nori roll, and keep it aside.
9. Serve the sushi along with the thai salad dressing.
Gung Hay Fa Choy! Celebrate the Chinese New Year with these incredible raw foods. Here is a complete Asian inspired raw food meal that you can make to impress your friends and family and influence them into going raw! A delicious Apple and Ginger Cocktail that is refreshing and warming and a great appetizer. Nori rolls or Raw and Vegan Sushi with a spicy tangy Raw Thai dipping sauce and a Raw fried rice! This meal is fresh, vibrant, fancy and far from being bland. This is a great meal with lots of good cont