Chicken Teriyaki En Brochettes
|Sake||3 Tablespoon (Rice Wine)|
|Japanese soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breasts/4 chicken legs, boned and cut into 1-inch pieces||2 , cut into pieces|
|Bottled teriyaki sauce||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Ground pepper||To Taste|
1. Take a 1 ½ quart mixing bowl and prepare a marinade by mixing soy sauce, sake, grate ginger and sugar. Add chicken to the marinade and allow to refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat broiler before use.
3. Take 20 skewers and arrange the chicken pieces, 4 each, on each of the skewer.
4. Allow chicken dipped in teriyaki sauce to broil for about 2 to 3 minutes. Dip into the sauce again and broil for 2 more minutes. Dip again in sauce and allow the non-grilled side to be broiled for 2 minutes. Sprinkle a little pepper in the top, cool, cover and refrigerate till used.
5. Take out, bring to room temperature and serve.