|Buckwheat noodles||4 Ounce (115 Gram)|
|Dried black mushrooms||16 , soaked overnight|
|Small button mushrooms||4 Ounce (115 Gram)|
|Baby corn cobs||8 Small|
|Ginger root piece||1 Small, peeled and finely grated|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Vegetable stock||60 Milliliter (4 Tablespoon)|
|Sherry||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Cornflour||5 Milliliter (1 Teaspoon)|
|Dried sea spinach||10 Ounce, soaked for 1 hour (1 Packet)|
|Tofu||36 Ounce, drained (3 Packets, Bean Curd)|
|Daikon radish||1 Small, sliced|
|Fresh chives||1⁄4 Bunch (25 gm) (1 Small Bunch)|
|Lemon||1 , thinly sliced|
1. Take a bowl, add 600 ml boiling water, salt and noodles, cover using a cling film and with a knife, make numerous perforations on the cling film. Cook for about 6 minutes on a microwave oven, keeping the temperature High.
2. Keeping the dish covered, allow to stand for about 10 minutes.
3. Discard the stems of the black mushrooms.
4. Soak the mushroom caps in liquor and heat in the microwave oven for about 5 minutes on High temperature and keep aside.
5. Take a small bowl, add 1 tbsp water and arrange the baby corn cobs and button mushrooms in it. Cover with a cling film, perforate it and cook, on microwave oven at High, for 2 minutes and keep aside.
6. Take a small bowl, add stock, ginger, sherry, corn flour and soy sauce, blend thoroughly and cook, on the microwave at High, for about 3 minutes or till a clear and thick sauce is formed.
7. Drain the noodles, mushrooms and sea spinach.
8. Using a sharp knife, cut tofu into 1/2 inch slices.
9. Take 4 serving dishes, arrange all the ingredients and top with a little sauce.
10. Keep each dish in the microwave on high and heat for about 1 minute.
11. Garnish using lemon slices, radish and chives and serve with sauce.