Simple Soba Noodles
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Required)|
|Soba noodles||8 Ounce|
|Toasted sesame oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Black sesame seeds/Tan sesame seeds||1⁄2 Tablespoon, toasted|
|Scallion||1 , minced|
|Dulse flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Brown rice||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1. Bring water to a boil in a saucepot.
2. Add noodles and cook according to package directions (7-10 minutes).
3. In a small bowl, whisk sesame oil, shoyu, and rice vinegar to make dressing.
4. Drain noodles and combine with dressing and toasted sesame eeds.
5. Garnish with minced scallions and dulse flakes.
For more delicious and healthy recipes like this you can purchase Health is Wealth on www.amazon.com