Simple Soba Noodles
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Required)|
|Soba noodles||8 Ounce|
|Toasted sesame oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Black sesame seeds/Tan sesame seeds||1⁄2 Tablespoon, toasted|
|Scallion||1 , minced|
|Dulse flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Brown rice||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1. Bring water to a boil in a saucepot.
2. Add noodles and cook according to package directions (7-10 minutes).
3. In a small bowl, whisk sesame oil, shoyu, and rice vinegar to make dressing.
4. Drain noodles and combine with dressing and toasted sesame eeds.
5. Garnish with minced scallions and dulse flakes.
For more delicious and healthy recipes like this you can purchase Health is Wealth on www.amazon.com
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1169 Calories from Fat 231
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.4%
Saturated Fat 4 g19.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3541 mg147.5%
Total Carbohydrates 204 g68%
Dietary Fiber 9.6 g38.4%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 46 g91.9%
Vitamin A 3.6% Vitamin C 4.7%
Calcium 62.7% Iron 90.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet