Raw Vegan Sushi
|Parsnip||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Carrot||1 , thinly peeled|
|Cucumber||1⁄2 , thinly peeled|
|Avocado pulp||100 Gram (pulp of 1 avocado)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. On the work surface, place one nori sheet. Arrange the parsnip, carrot and cucumber at one end of the sheet.
2. Scoop the pulp of avocado and spread over the vegetables.
3. Roll the sheet forward to make a complete roll. Apply some water to stick the ends.
4. Cut the roll into 6 slices using a wet, sharp knife.
5. Dip the Vegan Sushi in soy sauce and serve immediately.
Calories 25 Calories from Fat 11
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.9%
Saturated Fat 0.18 g0.92%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 304.2 mg12.7%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 0.82 g1.6%
Vitamin A 18.4% Vitamin C 4.6%
Calcium 0.7% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet