1. On the work surface, place one nori sheet. Arrange the parsnip, carrot and cucumber at one end of the sheet.
2. Scoop the pulp of avocado and spread over the vegetables.
3. Roll the sheet forward to make a complete roll. Apply some water to stick the ends.
4. Cut the roll into 6 slices using a wet, sharp knife.
5. Dip the Vegan Sushi in soy sauce and serve immediately.
Now, here's a sushi for all vegetarians out there. Crisp nori sheets are wrapped around shredded parsnip and vegetables to create a wonderful sushi for all vegan foodies. The video carefully shows all the assembling so that you make the right veggie sushi.