This is very tasty steak, and the sauce it's most important ingredient(teriyaki). It's also availible for cheap price $1.29. So grill some Teriyaki steak!
1 Tablespoon (Optional)
1. Marinate the steak with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, oyster sauce and teriyaki sauce.
2. Using a fork make holes in the steak this will allow the marinade to seep in the steak completely.
3. Once done keep it aside for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
4. Preheat the grill to high heat, 15 minutes before the 1 hour resting time is completed.
5. Place the steak on the preheated grill and grill for 2-4 minutes on each side for medium rare.
6. Apply the reserved marinade sauce from the bowl on both side of the steak, if you like.
7. Once done remove and let the steak rest for 10 minutes and then slice the meat.
8. Serve the teriyaki steak along with salad on the side.