|Tomatoes||500 Gram (medium sized)|
|Parsley||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
1. Wash tomatoes, cut a slice off the top, scoop out pulp and drain shells.
2. In a an put in the tomato pulp and butter and put over a fire.
3. When hot add fully boiled rice. Add pepper and salt.
4. Add grated cheese.
5. Remove from fire and fill prepared tomatoes with the filling.
6. Sprinkle breadcrumbs over top of each tomato. Dot with butter and bake in a fairly hot oven for 15 minutes.
7. Serve garnished with crisply fried parsley.