Ham and Cheese Sushi Rolls
|Thin deli ham slices||4 (About 4X4 Inches)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Seedless cucumber||1 , quartered lengthwise and cut into 4-inch lengths|
|American cheese slices/Cheddar cheese slices||4 (Room Temperature, Thin Slices, About 4X4 Inches)|
|Red bell pepper||1 , cut into thin 4-inch long strips|
1. For ham sushi: Pat each ham slice with paper towel to remove excess moisture. Spread each ham slice to edges with 2 tablespoons cream cheese.
2. Pat 1 cucumber quarter with paper towel to remove excess moisture; place at edge of ham slice. Roll tightly. Seal by pressing gently. Roll in plastic wrap; refrigerate. Repeat with remaining three ham slices.
3. For cheese sushi: Spread each cheese slice to edges with 2 tablespoons cream cheese.
4. Place 2 strips red pepper even with one edge of one cheese slice. Roll tightly. Seal by pressing gently. Roll in plastic wrap; refrigerate. Repeat with remaining 3 cheese slices.
5. To serve: Remove plastic wrap from ham and cheese rolls. Cut each roll into 8 (1/2-inch-wide) pieces. Arrange on plate.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1240 Calories from Fat 936
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 106 g162.8%
Saturated Fat 61.1 g305.5%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 374.8 mg124.9%
Sodium 2481.5 mg103.4%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.7%
Sugars 18.8 g
Protein 51 g102.8%
Vitamin A 150.6% Vitamin C 269%
Calcium 59.5% Iron 15%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet