1. Dice the green bell pepper and red paprika; finely chop the green onions, separate the green from the white set aside.
2. In a wok over high heat pour oil and cook the meat until browned, add the nagasawake sauce and stir.
3. Once done transfer it in a plate and toss the green pepper and paprika with the meat.
4. In a bowl beat the eggs and add the curry powder, mix well.
5. In the same wok scramble the eggs in little oil and when cooked transfer it in a bowl, set aside.
6. In the same wok add the rice and white of the spring onion add the mince meat mixture to the rice and stir fry for few minutes.
7. Add the eggs and mix everything, season it with salt and pepper and add the green onions, give it a final stir.