1. Chop the green onions and leeks, set aside.
2. Shred the nori sheet and chop the pork into bite size pieces, set aside.
3. Beat the eggs in a medium size bowl, set aside
4. Boil the pasta in water as per the manufacturer instructions or until al dente.
5. In a frying pan pour sesame oil and cook the pork add leeks and stir fry.
6. Add soy milk and salt, mix everything well.
7. Once the pasta is done drain, add it to the pork mixture, mix everything, and cook for few minutes.
8. Add the pasta in the egg bowl and toss everything.
9. Place the pasta in a serving plate sprinkle pepper and garnish with green onions and drizzle nagasawake sauce and garnish with nori.