For the exact quantity watch the video
1. Cut the cucumber tuna fish into thick strips, set aside
2. On the mat place the nori sheet and cover it with a thin layer of sushi rice.
3. Place the tuna strip in the center.
4. Carefully roll the mat using your finger and palms to keep the mat even and the ingredients in place.
5. Cut the maki into six equal pieces; place it on a serving plate.
6. Serve the teka maki with wasabi and picked ginger.
Tekka Maki @ Tuna Roll
tekka Maki is rolled sushi with centers consisting of red tuna meat. Tekka Maki got its name from the gambling casinos known as Tekka-Jo, where rolled sushi was served because it was easy to eat while gambling.