1. Clean the prawns and remove the head, leave the shell of the tail and body intact.
2. Skewer 2 pieces of shrimps in the bamboo skewer.
3. Boil water in a wok and cook the shrimps until pink and cooked.
4. Keep a container with cold water and ice on the side.
5. Once the prawns are done remove and put it directly in the cold water.
6. Gently remove the shells from the prawns and split them like a butterfly.
7. Once done take a small amount of cooked sushi rice, form it into long cylindrical shape and cover the shrimps from top.
8. Tightly press everything so that they hold their shape.
9. Serve the sushi ebi with pickled ginger and wasabi.