Nagasawa eldest son home today Source Japanese Yakisobaintroduces the recipe. There's a source of the powder chow mein noodles into the market because a lot of additives, liquid sources Okonomiyaki sauceand Nagasawa versatile soup houseuses mixture. Cho cho all become so all the noodles and coat just the source of more liquid, and to make fried noodles and sauces separately.
200 Gram, cooked, drained
100 Gram, slice
15 Cubic Centimeter
2 Tablespoon, divided
For the yakisoba sauce
40 Cubic Centimeter
20 Cubic Centimeter
1. Slice the onions, chop the cabbage, set aside.
2. In a wok fry the cooked yakisoba noodles, set aside.
3. In the same pan stir fry the pork until cooked and set aside.
4. In the same pan pour oil and sauté the onions until brown.
5. Add the cabbage and stir fry, add sake, aonori and yakisoba sauce, toss everything together.
6. Place the noodles in a seving plate and top it with the stir fry vegetables and pork.