Today Pig iron dish kimchi recipeto introduce. May be introduced in the early days once opened and also blogs, I decided to recreate it again with the introduction Burogurinyuaru. Steel plate (plate steak) I'm using, and if it is not Frying pan even made it in OK!
150 Gram, chop
250 Gram, divided
200 Cubic Centimeter
3 , beaten
1 Tablespoon, chop
1. Cut the pork into small pieces, set aside.
2. Chop the green onions, set aside.
3. Beat the eggs in a bowl, set aside
4. Divide the kimchi and soak one half with chicken stock and the other leave it as it is.
5. In a pan pour sesame oil and sauté the pork meat until cooked.
6. Add the kimchi and toss everything, add the soaked kimchi and pour the beaten eggs and cook everything undisturbed.
7. Sprinkle green onions on top and turn off the heat.
8. Serve the butakimchi with a nice drizzle of the nagasawake sauce.