Edamame is a healthy boiled soy bean snack. The goodness of the fresh soy bean pods with just salt to flavour makes Edamame an outstanding dish. Try out and enjoy!
Soy bean pods
3 1⁄2 Tablespoon, divided (Boiled in salt water)
1. Wash and clean the soy beans in water, discard the ones floating.
2. Once done rinse and season with 2 tablespoon of salt.
3. In a large pot pour water and add 1 tablespoon of sea salt, bring it to a boil.
4. Put the soy bean in the water and boil them for 4 minutes.
5. Drain out the water. Mix with a ½ tablespoon of sea salt and allow to cool.