1. Soak cedar plank in water for about an hour.
2. In a bowl, marinate salmon with teriyaki marinade. Flip to coat well. Let the salmon rest in marinade for 10-15 minutes. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
3. In a bowl, combine crab meat, green onion, butter and teriyaki sauce. Mix well and set aside.
4. Preheat grill to 500 degree F.
5. Remove salmon from marinade and place them on cedar plank. Salmon should be evenly spaced on plank.
6. Top each salmon with equal amount of crab mixture. Press gently so that it sticks to the salmon.
7. Place plank on grill and cook for 20-25 minutes or until salmon is just done. Check occasionally to ensure that the plank has not caught fire.
8. Serve salmon hot and enjoy!
Leftover salmon can be used to prepare salad.
When you are in a mood for seafood, you can consider this delicious recipe of salmon. In this recipe, the salmon fillets are marinated in fabulous saki teriyaki marinade, which enhances the taste and flavor. Check with the chef in this video, to know the steps of grilling.