1. Pepare the grill for cooking.
2. Arrange the chicken wings on the grill. Let them cook for about 1/2 an hour.
3. Bring orange juice to boil. Reduce it to half and then add the terriyaki sauce.
4. Flip the wings and cook for about 20 more minutes.
5. Dunk the wings in the sauce.
6. Arrange the wings on a platter. Drizzle some more sauce on the wings and serve.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 202 Calories from Fat 32
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.5%
Saturated Fat 0.9 g4.5%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 51.7 mg17.2%
Sodium 89.7 mg3.7%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.38 g1.5%
Sugars 15.9 g
Protein 21 g42.5%
Vitamin A 8.6%
Vitamin C 159.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet