1. Place chicken and sausage on smoker and cold smoke them for 1 ½ hours.
2. Place a large pot on medium high flame and heat oil in it.
3. Drop sausage and cook until browned. Remove sausage from pot and set aside.
4. Throw chicken in pot and let it brown. Add onion and cook until translucent.
5. Add bell pepper, celery, and shallots. Give it a good stir. Drop browned sausage in pot.
6. Drop garlic, and rice. Mix well.
7. Add jalapeno pepper, spices, bay leaf, crushed tomato, tomato sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
8. Pour chicken stock and mix well. Bring it to a boil.
9. Add sugar, shrimp, and parsley. Give it a good stir.
10. Reduce the heat, cover and let it simmer for 30 minutes or until done. Stir occasionally.
11. Remove the pot from heat and let it rest for 15 minutes.
12. Serve jambalaya hot with parsley garnish.