|Long grain rice||2 Ounce|
|Shrimps/Prawns||2 Ounce, peeled|
|Lemon||1 (for garnishing)|
1. On a chopping board, chop celery and onion into small pieces.
2. Skin and chop tomatoes.
3. In a pan, heat butter or margarine. Add onions and celery and toss it in butter. Let it cook until onions become tender.
4. Add tomatoes and allow it to simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Pour water and season well. Bring it to a boil.
6. Add rice and let it cook for 15 minutes.
7. Add more salt and pepper if desired.
8. Add crab meat.
9. Add shrimps or prawns.
10. Cook it on a very low flame and let it simmer for 5 minutes, making sure that the mixture does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
11. To serve Seafood Jambalaya, top it with lemon.
Calories 330 Calories from Fat 149
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26%
Saturated Fat 10 g50.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 127.9 mg42.6%
Sodium 277.8 mg11.6%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.4%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 20 g40.9%
Vitamin A 26.4% Vitamin C 53.6%
Calcium 12.4% Iron 9.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet