|Long grain rice||2 Ounce|
|Shrimps/Prawns||2 Ounce, peeled|
|Lemon||1 (for garnishing)|
1. On a chopping board, chop celery and onion into small pieces.
2. Skin and chop tomatoes.
3. In a pan, heat butter or margarine. Add onions and celery and toss it in butter. Let it cook until onions become tender.
4. Add tomatoes and allow it to simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Pour water and season well. Bring it to a boil.
6. Add rice and let it cook for 15 minutes.
7. Add more salt and pepper if desired.
8. Add crab meat.
9. Add shrimps or prawns.
10. Cook it on a very low flame and let it simmer for 5 minutes, making sure that the mixture does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
11. To serve Seafood Jambalaya, top it with lemon.