|Raw shrimp||2 Pound, cleaned and shelled|
|Ham||1 Pound, chopped|
|Eggplant||1 Medium, peeled, boiled drained and mashed|
|Onions||2 , chopped|
|Bell pepper||1 , chopped|
|Celery head||1 , chopped|
|Green onion tops||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Cooked rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1) In a non-stick pan, melt butter and sautÃ© onions, pepper and celery until soft.
2) Stir in the eggplant, shrimp and ham.
3) Simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Lightly fold in the rice, onion tops, parsley and seasonings.
5) Mix well and remove from the heat.
6) Serve immediately on a flat serving plate.