|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Green pepper||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Onion||2 Medium, sliced|
|Onions||2 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Butter||4 Tablespoon, divided in half|
|Butter||4 Tablespoon, divided|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Ham||1 Pound, cooked, 3/4 inch thick, cubed|
|Shrimp||2 Pound, peeled, deveined, coarsely chopped|
|Shrimp||2 Pound, deveined|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Hot pepper sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Whole tomatoes||2 Pound (2 Can)|
|Canned whole tomatoes||2 Pound (2 Cans, 1 Pound Each)|
|Rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Rice||3 Cup (48 tbs), hot, cooked|
1) In half the butter, sautÃ© celery, green pepper and onion until tender but not brown.
2) Stir in garlic and ham and cook for 5 minutes longer.
3) Mix in remaining butter, shrimp, salt, hot pepper sauce, chili powder and sugar.
4) Cook the mixture, tossing often using fork until shrimps are pink.
5) Stir in tomatoes and heat.
6) Finally mix in rice.
7) Serve the dish warm at once with toast square.