|Rice-a-roni||7 Ounce (1 Package, Chicken Flavor)|
|Hot water||2 2⁄3 Cup (42.67 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Instant minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Diced celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh shrimp||2 Pound, shelled|
1) In a deep skillet, melt butter or oleo.
2) To this, add Chicken Rice-A-Roni.
3) Saute till light brown.
4) Gradually stir in hot water.
5) Now, add the chicken flavor packet within the Rice-A-Roni package along with black pepper, Tabasco, minced onion, celery, bell pepper and salt.
6) To this mix, add the shelled shrimp.
7) Cover the skillet and simmer for 15 minutes.
8) Transfer to a serving plate and serve along with a salad.