1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (whole peeled canned tomatoes in juice)
Salt and pepper
Hot sauce/Tabasco sauce
1 Tablespoon, chop
1. Cook the rice with water in a rice cooker.
2. In a pan, add a teaspoon of olive oil and brown the peppers, celery, garlic and onions. Season with a tablespoon of the creole seasoning.
3. Season the shrimp and chicken on all sides with the creole seasoning.
4. In 4 separate saute pans, add a teaspoon of olive oil to each and place cook chicken in 1 pan, the shrimp in another and the sausage in the last pan.
5. Once the chicken, shrimp and sausage are are cooked through, cut them up and add them to the vegetables.
6. Add chicken stock and tomatoes to the pan and cook down. Add hot sauce and adjust seasonings.
7. Serve the jambalaya in a bowl with rice and garnish with green onions.