1. In a preserving pan, place the apples and pour the water, keep cooking until the apples become soft
2. In the pan, now add the blackberries and keep cooking until all the fruits become soft, now sitr in the sugar and keep stirring until the mixture is dissolved
3. Boil the mixture quickle and continually, until the jam has set well
4. Pack into sterilized jars
5. Cool and seal. Store in a cool place.
6. Serve with muffins, bagels, scones, or toast. You can use it as a filling in pies, or eat it with pancakes.