|Sugar||5 1⁄2 Pound|
1. Start by crushing the raspberries
2. In a pot, add the crushed raspberries along with the sugar, keep heating until the sugar has dissolved, kep stirring occasionally
3. Boil it rapidly and continually for 2 minutes
4. Once boiled completely, remove the pot and stir the ingredients into the pectin
5. Let the ingredeints cool, this is done to avoid the fruits from sinking
6. Spoon into sterilized jars, seal and place in hot water bath for 20 minutes. Store in cool dry area like pantry cupboard.
7. Serve with muffins, bagels, scones, or toast. You can use it as a filling in pies, or eat it with pancakes.