20 Ounce, defrosted but still slightly frozen (2 packages, 10 oz. each)
Powdered fruit pectin
1 3⁄4 Ounce (1/2 box)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In 2-qt measure or 3-qt casserole combine berries, juice, peel and pectin.
3) Microwave the mixture at High 9 1/2 to 12 minutes, or until mixture boils at full speed from all sides and in center.
4) Stir twice during cooking and mash the raspberries.
5) Add in sugar.
6) Microwave at High 3 1/2 to 6 minutes, or until mixture boils at full speed from all sides and in center.
7) Let it boil for 1 minute.
10) Use the raspberry jam on taost and pancakes.
11) It can also be used as a filling in raspberry pie.
12) If not using, keep in refrigerator or store in hot sterlized jar.