|Raspberries||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Caster sugar||3 Pound|
|Liquid pectin||4 Fluid Ounce|
1. In a bowl sieve or mash raspberries and sugar and stir the mixture well.
2. Keep it aside for 20 minutes by stirring at occasional intervals. Stir in pectin and mix for another 3 minutes.
3. Add to a waxed or rigid plastic container, seal and cover tightly.
4. Keep them at room temperature for about a day or two until jellied before freezing.
5. Serve the raspberry jam as a spread over bread.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5905 Calories from Fat 37
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.8%
Saturated Fat 0.13 g0.65%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 6.8 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 1445 g481.5%
Dietary Fiber 46.7 g186.8%
Sugars 1390.9 g
Protein 8 g16.3%
Vitamin A 4.5% Vitamin C 297.1%
Calcium 17% Iron 26.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet