Uncooked Peach Freezer Jam
|Ripe peaches||2 Pound (Fresh Ones)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||5 1⁄2 Cup (88 tbs)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Pectin powder||1 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
1. Clean, pit and puree the peaches. Add a little ascorbic acid to prevent darkening of the fruits
2. Measure peaches and water to make 2 1/2 cups of liquid and then blend these well in a large bowl filled with lemon juice and sugar till well combined
3. Meaaure the quantities of water and pectin in a.2 cup glass measure and combine well. Microwave this on (high) for 2-2 1/2 minutes to bring this to a boil.
4. Stir well and then boil again on (high) for 1 minute. Add this to the peach mixture and stir several minutes until well blended.
5. Pour into sterilized freezer containers and cover and let it rest for 24 hours at room temperature to set. Freeze till required
6. Serve as required