|Peaches||8 , peeled and pitted|
|Oranges||3 Large, seeded|
|Cantaloupe||1 Medium, peeled and pulped|
|Canned crushed pineapple||8 1⁄4 Ounce (1 can, 1 cup)|
1. Using a knife, finely chop all ingredients except orange.
2. In a food chopper, process chopped ingredients along with oranges.
3. Measure the mixture and for every cup of fruit mixture take ¾ cups sugar and mix; let stand overnight.
4. Next day morning, in a saucepan, cook fruit mixture for 1 hour with frequent stirring.
5. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle mixture leaving 1/8 inch empty on top.
6. Using a clean and dry kitchen towel, wipe the rim of jar and adjust lid.
7. Into a canner of boiling water, place the jars and process for 5 minutes.
8. Remove jars and place over a clean towel.
9. Let the jars cool down and seal completely until they are self-sealing type.
10. Serve Ambrosial Jam with bread.