Three Berry Jam
|Red raspberries||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Youngberries||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Loganberries||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Powdered fruit pectin||1 3⁄4 Ounce (1 package)|
|Sugar||7 Cup (112 tbs)|
1. In a large bowl, place berries in a single layer and crush them; repeat until all berries are crushed and measure to get 5 cups of crushed berries.
2. In a large saucepan, mix crushed berries and pectin; bring the mixture to boiling over high heat with constant stirring.
3. Add sugar and stir until mixture comes to a full rolling boil and then boil hard for 1 minute.
4. Using a spoon skim foam from top.
5. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle mixture leaving 1/8 inch empty on top.
6. Using a clean and dry kitchen towel, wipe the rim of jar and adjust lid.
7. Into a canner of boiling water, place the jars and process for 5 minutes.
8. Remove jars and place over a clean towel.
9. Let the jars cool down and seal completely until they are self-sealing type.
10. Spread Three Berry Jam over toast or bread and enjoy.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6267 Calories from Fat 52
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.2%
Saturated Fat 0.16 g0.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 108.2 mg4.5%
Total Carbohydrates 1607 g535.7%
Dietary Fiber 75.1 g300.4%
Sugars 1482.7 g
Protein 15 g30.6%
Vitamin A 6.1% Vitamin C 445.3%
Calcium 30.5% Iron 41.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet