Blackberry Lemon Jam
|Lemons/Chopped lemons||2 , coarsely ground (Seeded)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Blackberries||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Sugar||7 Cup (112 tbs)|
1. In a large saucepan, cook lemons in water for 20 minutes.
2. Add sugar and berries; cook for another 20 minutes until mixture is thick.
3. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle mixture leaving 1/8 inch empty on top.
4. Using a clean and dry kitchen towel, wipe the rim of jar and adjust lid.
5. Into a canner of boiling water, place the jars and process for 5 minutes.
6. Remove jars and place over a clean towel.
7. Let the jars cool down and seal completely until they are self-sealing type.
8. Serve Blackberry Lemon Jam over bread toast.