Blackberry Lemon Jam
|Lemons/Chopped lemons||2 , coarsely ground (Seeded)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Blackberries||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Sugar||7 Cup (112 tbs)|
1. In a large saucepan, cook lemons in water for 20 minutes.
2. Add sugar and berries; cook for another 20 minutes until mixture is thick.
3. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle mixture leaving 1/8 inch empty on top.
4. Using a clean and dry kitchen towel, wipe the rim of jar and adjust lid.
5. Into a canner of boiling water, place the jars and process for 5 minutes.
6. Remove jars and place over a clean towel.
7. Let the jars cool down and seal completely until they are self-sealing type.
8. Serve Blackberry Lemon Jam over bread toast.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5812 Calories from Fat 39
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7%
Saturated Fat 0.17 g0.83%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 12.1 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 1500 g500%
Dietary Fiber 51.2 g205%
Sugars 1440.9 g
Protein 13 g26.8%
Vitamin A 37.7% Vitamin C 451.3%
Calcium 33.5% Iron 35.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet