Peach Apple Jam
|Peaches||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped (Peeled)|
|Apples||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped (Peeled)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon peel||2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Sugar||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
1. In a large saucepan, mix together all ingredients and cook slowly for about 1 hour with frequent stirring until the mixture is transparent and thick.
2. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle mixture leaving 1/8 inch empty on top of the jar.
3. Using a clean and dry kitchen towel, wipe the rim of jar and adjust lid.
4. Into a canner of boiling water, place the jars and process in boiling water for 5 minutes.
5. Remove jars and place over a clean towel.
6. Let the jars cool down and seal completely until they are self-sealing type.
7. Use Peach/Apple Jam for topping cakes and desserts.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3094 Calories from Fat 14
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.5%
Saturated Fat 0.2 g0.98%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 5.9 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 802 g267.4%
Dietary Fiber 17.4 g69.5%
Sugars 776.6 g
Protein 4 g8.7%
Vitamin A 25.5% Vitamin C 126.7%
Calcium 7.1% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet