|Apricots||3 Cup (48 tbs), diced|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||7 Cup (112 tbs)|
|Liquid fruit pectin||1⁄2 Bottle (0.5 l)|
1. In a large saucepan, combine apricots, lemon juice and sugar; boil mixture until apricots are soft.
2. Stir in pectin.
3. Remove pan from heat and skim.
4. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle mixture leaving 1/8 inch empty on top of the jar.
5. Using a clean and dry kitchen towel, wipe the rim of jar and adjust lid.
6. Into a canner of boiling water, place the jars and process for about 5 minutes; start noting processing time after water in the canner returns to boiling.
7. Remove jars and place over a clean towel.
8. Let the jars cool down and seal completely until they are self-sealing type.
9. Serve Apricot Jam over sliced apples or over French apple Tart.