Apricot Black Raspberry Jam
|Sugar||2 Tablespoon (Or As Needed)|
|Black raspberries||2 Quart (About 7 Cups)|
|Fresh apricots||4 Quart, diced|
1. In a large kettle, put together sugar and fruits in equal weights; mix and boil until consistency is as desired.
2. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle jelly leaving 1/8 inch empty on top of the jar.
3. Using a clean and dry kitchen towel, wipe the rim of jar and adjust lid.
4. Into a canner of boiling water, place the jars and process for about 5 minutes; start noting processing time after water in the canner returns to boiling.
5. Remove jars and place over a clean towel.
6. Let the jars cool down and seal completely until they are self-sealing type.
7. Serve Apricot/Black Raspberry Jam with bread.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3305 Calories from Fat 161
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.3%
Saturated Fat 1 g5.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 47.5 mg2%
Total Carbohydrates 772 g257.4%
Dietary Fiber 107.5 g429.8%
Sugars 477 g
Protein 79 g157.1%
Vitamin A 1457.6% Vitamin C 705.7%
Calcium 109.8% Iron 82%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet