Apricot Black Raspberry Jam
|Sugar||2 Tablespoon (Or As Needed)|
|Black raspberries||2 Quart (About 7 Cups)|
|Fresh apricots||4 Quart, diced|
1. In a large kettle, put together sugar and fruits in equal weights; mix and boil until consistency is as desired.
2. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle jelly leaving 1/8 inch empty on top of the jar.
3. Using a clean and dry kitchen towel, wipe the rim of jar and adjust lid.
4. Into a canner of boiling water, place the jars and process for about 5 minutes; start noting processing time after water in the canner returns to boiling.
5. Remove jars and place over a clean towel.
6. Let the jars cool down and seal completely until they are self-sealing type.
7. Serve Apricot/Black Raspberry Jam with bread.