Pear And Cranberry Jam
|Cranberries||1 Pound, washed|
|Sugar||1 1⁄4 Pound|
|Lemon||1 1⁄4 Pound|
|Vanilla essence||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Soak the clay cooking pot, in water.
3) Place the cranberries in clay pot.
4) Stir in sugar and allow to soak for 1 hour.
5) Peel, core and cut the pears in small pieces.
6) Add the pears to the cranberry mixture.
7) Put the lid on and bake in oven for 1 1/2 hours.
8) Remove from oven and stir in vanilla and lemon juice and rind when still hot.
9) Serve as desired.