|Cantaloupe||2 Cup (32 tbs), cubed|
|Peaches||2 Cup (32 tbs), cubed|
|Pineapple||2 Cup (32 tbs), cubed|
|Sour apples||3 Cup (48 tbs), grated|
|Sugar||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan, mix together all the fruits and sugar.
2) Heat the fruit mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce the heat and simmer the fruit mixture for 20 to 30 minutes or until thickened.
4) Spoon the fruit mixture into a sterilized jar.
5) Stir a small spoon in the jar, to escape the trapped air bubbles if any.
6) Allow the mixture to cool down.
7) Seal the jars with melted wax.
8) Place the jar in refrigerator.
9) Serve as desired.