Pear Harlequin Jam
|Pears||6 Pound, cut in 1/2 inch cubes|
|Canned pineapple||16 Ounce, cut in 1/2 inch cubes (1 Large Can)|
|Oranges||2 , rind grated and juice extracted|
|Canned maraschino cherries||7 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Small Bottle)|
|Sugar||3 Tablespoon (Half The Volume Of Orange Juice)|
1) In a bowl, mix together orange juice, sugar, pineapple, cherry juice and pears.
2) Cover and place the fruit mixture in refrigerator overnight.
3) In a saucepan, place the fruit mixture.
4) Heat the fruit mixture to boil and simmer until thickened.
5) When almost cooked add cherries.
6) Serve as desired.