Frozen Strawberry Jam
|Strawberries||2 Cup (32 tbs), mashed|
|White sugar||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Pectin||1⁄2 Bottle (0.5 l) (Cero)|
1) In a bowl, mix together berries and sugar.
2) Allow it to rest for ½ hour at room temperature. Stirring occasionally until sugar dissolves.
3) Stir in the pectin for 1 minute.
4) Turn the strawberry mixture in a container and cover.
5) Allow the mixture to until frim.
6) Place the container in the freezer.
7) Serve as desired.
This jam can be stored for weeks in refrigerator.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3263 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.6%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.26%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3.5 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 837 g279.1%
Dietary Fiber 17.5 g70.1%
Sugars 816.4 g
Protein 2 g4.7%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 343.8%
Calcium 6.4% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet