Frozen Strawberry Jam
|Strawberries||2 Cup (32 tbs), mashed|
|White sugar||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Pectin||1⁄2 Bottle (0.5 l) (Cero)|
1) In a bowl, mix together berries and sugar.
2) Allow it to rest for ½ hour at room temperature. Stirring occasionally until sugar dissolves.
3) Stir in the pectin for 1 minute.
4) Turn the strawberry mixture in a container and cover.
5) Allow the mixture to until frim.
6) Place the container in the freezer.
7) Serve as desired.
This jam can be stored for weeks in refrigerator.