|Rough puff pastry/Flaky pastry||6 Ounce (Ready Or Prepared According To Your Favorite Recipe.)|
|Raspberry jam/Lemon curd||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Required)|
|Icing sugar||To Taste (For Sprinkling)|
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 7 or 425°F.
2. On a floured surface, roll out pastry in to 1/8 inch thickness.
3. Using a 2 inch plain cutter and cut pastry into rounds. From half of the pastry rounds, using a 1 inch plain cutter to remove the centre to form rings. Re-roll and use scraps of pastry to make additional rounds and rings.
4. With water, dampen the edge of the rounds; press a ring on top of each. Using a knife, 'knock up' the edges to hide the joints.
5. On a flat baking sheet, place the pastry cases . Keep them a third of the way down the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, until well risen, golden and firm to touch. Remove and cool on a wire tray.
6. When the patty cases have baked for 10 to 12 mins, and the pastry is just firm and beginning to colour, take away the patties from oven.
7. Using the handle of teaspoon swiftly scoop the soft pastry from the centre of each case with care.
8. Keep the patty cases back in the oven to dry off. This will take 3 to 7 minutes more.
9. Remove and cool the cases on a wire rack.
10. Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of jam in each patty case. You can pipe fresh or mock cream on top of the jam if you like.
11. Dust lightly with icing sugar and serve.