1) Force enough papaya through food chopper and extract pulp measuring 3 cups.
2) In a saucepan add the papaya pulp.
3) Force pineapple through food chopper and extract pulp measuring 2 cups. Strain out the juice.
4) Add pineapple into the saucepan.
5) Mix ginger juice.
6) Cook and stirring for 30 minutes.
7) Measure the cooked mixture.
8) Add an equal amount of sugar.
9) Cook for about 30 minutes until thick. Stir frequently.
10) Spoon into hot sterilized jars and seal with melted paraffin.3 1/2 pints
To extract ginger juice, peel and pound ginger root. Squeeze to extract juice.