Strawberry Jam Cookies
|Butter/Margarine||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), firmly packed|
|Crushed pineapple||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Drained)|
|Sifted flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Strawberry jam||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Grease a baking sheet.
2) Combine and cream the butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
3) Add in the eggs, one at a time, and beat well.
4) Stir in the pineapple and vanilla.
5) Combine and sift the flour, soda, baking powder, and salt.
6) Drop by teaspoonfuls onto the baking sheet.
7) Top each cookie with a small amount of strawberry jam.
8) Place in the oven at 375° F and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, till lightly browned.
9) Serve as a midday snack.