Strawberry Jam Cookies
|Butter/Margarine||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), firmly packed|
|Crushed pineapple||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Drained)|
|Sifted flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Strawberry jam||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Grease a baking sheet.
2) Combine and cream the butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
3) Add in the eggs, one at a time, and beat well.
4) Stir in the pineapple and vanilla.
5) Combine and sift the flour, soda, baking powder, and salt.
6) Drop by teaspoonfuls onto the baking sheet.
7) Top each cookie with a small amount of strawberry jam.
8) Place in the oven at 375° F and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, till lightly browned.
9) Serve as a midday snack.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3981 Calories from Fat 1190
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 135 g208.1%
Saturated Fat 80.7 g403.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 745.5 mg248.5%
Sodium 2896.1 mg120.7%
Total Carbohydrates 651 g216.9%
Dietary Fiber 11.1 g44.5%
Sugars 362.5 g
Protein 54 g107.2%
Vitamin A 84.7% Vitamin C 84%
Calcium 51.5% Iron 110.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet