|Strawberry flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (For 4 Servings Of 1/2-Cup)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Strawberries||2 Cup (32 tbs), sliced|
|Orange peel||2 , grated (From 2 Fruit)|
|Lemon peel||1 , grated (From 1 Fruit)|
1) Combine together the gelatine and boiling water in a small heatproof bowl.
2) Stir well till the gelatine has completely dissolved.
3) Add the strawberries and grated lemon and orange peels and stir well.
4) Allow the mixture to cool and then pour it into a glass jar.
5) Cover the jar and refrigerate for a minimum of 60 minutes before serving.
6) Serve chilled.