|Strawberries||2 Pint, sliced to make 6 cups|
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Lemon peel||2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Strawberry flavored gelatin||6 Ounce (1 Packet)|
1. In a 2-quart casserole, crush the berries lightly.
2. Stir in the sugar, lemon peel and juice.
3. In the microwave, cook for 10 to 12 minutes at High, until it reaches a boil, stirring twice.
4. Cook for 10 minutes more at Power 5 or Medium to simmer, stirring once.
5. Add the gelatin and stir it in.
6. Let the dish stand for 30 minutes.
7. Serve on a variety of dishes.
To store, spoon the jam into plastic freezer containers, leaving 1/2 inch space at the top, cool to room temperature and cover with lids. Store in the refrigerator or freezer.