|Fresh peaches||3 Pound, sliced, peeled (1.5 Kilogram)|
|Sugar||1 3⁄4 Liter|
|Lemon juice||50 Milliliter|
|Bottled liquid pectin||3 Ounce (85 Milliliter Or 1/2 A 170 Milliliter Or 6 Ounce Bottle)|
1) Take a 4 L (16 cup) glass bowl, add in peaches, sugar and lemon juice. Thoroughly mix them.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 15 to 17 minutes, or until mixture comes to a full boil.
3) Using a plastic ladle, stir occasionally during the first 5 minutes.
4) Microwave at HIGH an additional 1 minute.
5) Put in pectin. Stir and skim foam for about 7 minutes.
6) Take sterilized jars and transfer the mixture into them. Seal with paraffin. Instead of sealing, the jars can also be refrigerated.
7) Serve when needed.