Golden Apricot Jam
|Dried apricots||3 Cup (48 tbs), chopped|
|Crushed pineapple||20 Ounce, undrained (1 Can)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Sugar||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
1) Take a large sauepan and combine all the ingredients.
2) Allow to boil and stir frequently.
3) Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour 15 minutes or until temperature registers 221 degree in a candy thermometer.
4) Stir continuously to avoid burning.
5) Take hot sterilized jars and fold in the mixture in the jars.
6) Leave 1/2 inch headspace and cover tight with metal lids.
7) Serve as required.