ONEMAN SHOW teaches you how to make a SWEET TASTY AND SPICY jam from unripe green MANGOES.
1 Cup (16 tbs) (as required)
1 Teaspoon, minced
1. Wash, peel and chop the fleshy part of mangoes. Wash the chopped mangoes, drain the water completely then set aside.
2. In a large pot, boil water. Put the mangoes into the boiling water and cook for 5-7 minutes.
3. Remove the pot from the heat and transfer the mangoes to a bowl.
4. In the same pot, add sugar and 1/3 cup of water. Keep stirring for 1 minute.
5. Add in the mangoes and stir well. Lower the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
6. After 20 minutes, add cardamom, clove and cinnamon. Stir well and simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Remove the pot from heat. Add in saffron to the jam and mix well.
8. Let it cool then transfer to a clean jar and refrigerate.
9. Serve the Mango Jam with bread and enjoy.
Readymade bought Mango Jam tastes the same, so why not try your hands in making them and give a unique touch. Don't worry if you don't know how to make it, follow simple instructions from Bhal Dave and stir in delicious Mango Jam made at home .
Mango Jam (Aka Murrabo) Making Made Easy Recipe Video