Please note this recipe is included in the video for Roast Lamb.
Frozen puff pastry
1 , Defrosted (About 24 Centimeter Square)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Have your oven hot and ready to go at 220C.
2. Place some baking paper on a baking tray.
3. Cut the puff pastry square into four equal squares and place on the baking paper.
4. Place a tablespoon of cream cheese in the centre of each square with a tablespoon of jam on top.
5. Bring the four points of the pastry towards the centre and pinch or twist firmly. No mind if there are little gaps in the pastry. The cheese and jam will leak out and look gooey and yummy.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, until puffed and golden.
7. Allow to cool before lightly dusting with icing sugar.
8. Serve with coffee for brunch, or hot with ice cream for dessert.
Credit goes to Ross Dobson for this recipe. Please visit his website www.rossdobson.com.
Here is a video showing a complete menu for a cold winter night that is easy, elegant and looks fabulous. Roast lamb with potatoes anna, zucchini and jam and cheese puffs, what else can you ask for and if you have a visitor they will be delighted, so will be the kids in house.